BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michelangelo's David

At the center of the spacious Accademia (Academy) Gallery is the original statue of David by Michelangelo (1501 - 1504).

This room also contains a collection of important paintings from the 13th and 14th centuries.

Photos are not allowed, so this "stolen moment" (when the guard wasn't looking) was captured without flash, very quickly. Just as I finished the snapshot, she came around the corner - shaking her finger at me. I apologized, and I still had my photo (as did many others).

Sarah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

By George you did get a picture of David. YOU DID GOOD.

It does sound like all of you are having fun.

As you know I am sharing you news with our LHS Schoolmates.

Be careful,

Harold Horton